MAGELLAN CHAMPLAIN’S (MC) RESPONSE TO COVID-19
The health and safety of our staff, clients and colleagues continues to be our top priority during the uncertainty surrounding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Ultimately many challenges still lie ahead and continue to unfold. As we try to navigate these unprecedented times, we want to update you on a few things.
We are closely monitoring the situation and are complying with regulations and following best practices recommended by local, government and international health authorities to minimize the risk of exposure, slow the spread of the virus, while ensuring that service to our clients remains uninterrupted.
We remain fully operational, however our office is open only for administrative purposes. We will require some documentation signed and some documents collected, which we will give specific timings and drop off points with clear instructions across the globe where we are operating.
We are doing everything to slow the spread of the virus, therefore we are now servicing our clients only in the online, virtual world, we cancelled or postponed all face-to-face meetings (unless we specify otherwise under strict government guidelines). All firm travels and firm events are cancelled, postponed or converted to video/telephone conferencing.
We continue to monitor, evaluate and respond to this situation as it evolves, and will take all necessary precautions to safeguard our lawyers, immigration experts, staff, clients and the communities in which we live and work. We will be informing you about next steps as the situation evolves.
This is a challenging situation for all of us, and we are doing everything in our power to minimize the disruption to our staff’s professional lives. At the same time, we remain committed to providing our clients with the same service that has helped us build our reputation over the last 26 years. The last few weeks have successfully completed our assignments and continue to serve our clients.
We understand you may have questions or concerns about how we are responding to the outbreak, please call us at our regular numbers or reach out to us at email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- MC offers a concierge level of service for corporate and private clients who require global citizenships, work permits, immigration, compliance services, destination services and academic programs.
- Thinking global and acting local means we take care of your business in a timely and proactive manner. With this in mind we have created an easy way to operate the global workflow using specific email addresses equipped with the necessary team to increase responsiveness.
Communicating with MC
Please make a record of these mobile and email addresses:
- For all new inquiries and general information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or you may Whatsapp Michael on +94777853833.
- For all clients who have retained MC Global please email Anju at email@example.com and for MC Sri Lanka please email Shamir at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any enquires regarding invoicing, payments, requests for proposals or partnerships please email Marina email@example.com
- For all escalations please email Tari at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp her on +94 77 405 0037
- We welcome any comments and queries in relation to data protection. Please email email@example.com.